Lamb Tree Care Service provides among its services professional tree trimming. Proper tree care on your property should include regular trimming for the following reasons:
- Lack of trimming will cause trees to grow asymmetrically, creating a tree that can be unbalanced and prone to storm damage
- Tree trimming will remove branches that can damage your home or other property
- Proper trimming improves the health of the tree
- Removing damaged or dying branches reduces your liability from injury to others
- Trees can be trimmed to grow in specific directions away from your home or other areas they are not desired
Our professional arborists can assess the current state of all your trees and recommend a tree trimming and ongoing maintenance program. We understand the best time of year to trim different species, thereby reducing the risk of harming or weakening your trees. Proper tree trimming will improve the look of your property, improve sightlines from your home’s windows, and help your grass grow by removing unnecessary shade.
We are licensed and insured for your peace of mind. At Lamb Tree Care Service, our mission is to give you the best customer service possible for all your tree services. We offer a wide range of services including 24-hour storm damage removal to clear damaged trees promptly and efficiently.
Lamb Tree Care Service wants your home to look great all year round, and proper trimming of trees and shrubs will greatly improve your home’s curb appeal. For more information on our tree trimming or other tree services please call 941-377-3333.